News & Highlights
Convention education seminars
Upcoming education seminars
- Preparing for the Higher-Acuity Resident
- Managing a Multi-generational Workplace
- Patient Quality of Life & Quality of Care for CNAs: QIS Explained-Knoxville
Watch THCA webinars
- Nursing facility assessment fee (hosted by THCA and the Bureau of TennCare.
- Submitting QUiLTSS Quality Information to TennCare
Also, click here for the accompanying QUiLTSS slideshow and here for a Q&A.
For Members: Level-of-Care Requirement Form
THCA has developed a form for members to use to document the effects of changes to level-of-care criteria for long-term care services. Click here to access the form.
Guide to Long-term Care in Tennessee
What kind of care is right for my loved one? What questions should I ask? Who’s going to pay for it? THCA/TNCAL’s comprehensive guide to the long-term care industry in Tennessee has all the answers.
THCA has concluded its review of facility surveys completed April 15 – Aug. 20, 2014.