How to join TNCAL:
TNCAL offers membership opportunities for assisted living facilities and homes for the aged.
TNCAL offers its members:
- Education and networking, including education seminars, Webinars, conferences and THCA/TNCAL’s annual Convention & Trade Show.
- Advocacy and government relations benefits that give ACLFs a seat at the table in policy decisions and valuable analysis of regulatory changes.
- Affinity programs that give members access to a group purchasing plan, a group workers' compensation plan and other insurance products.
- Information resources in the areas of media relations, public relations, regulatory issues and clinical issues.
- A buyer’s guide to help members quickly find the goods and services they need at competitive prices.
- Communications vehicles, including:
- Community - A monthly e-newsletter from TNCAL that provides up-to-date information to members, particularly on Tennessee-specific initiatives.
- Perspective - A quarterly statewide magazine offering information on member activities and covering long-term care issues in Tennessee.
- Focus - A monthly NCAL newsletter covering the latest business news, trends, and regulatory and legislative developments. It provides examples of ACLF best practices nationwide.
- ncal connections - A biweekly e-newsletter dedicated to keeping members informed of developing events in assisted living and at NCAL.
- Provider - A monthly AHCA/NCAL magazine that provides extensive coverage of long-term care issues across the nation.
For information about membership, contact THCA’s Membership Services Department at (615)834-6520 or e-mail us.