The voice for long-term care in Tennessee
The Tennessee Health Care Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping maintain the high standards of licensed long-term care facilities in the Volunteer State. THCA members include roughly 250 long-term care facilities statewide with a combined total of approximately 28,000 patients.
THCA's new distance learning program, THCA Connects, is now live! THCA Connects allows participants to view on-demand courses online whenever they want without ever having to leave their facilities. Click here to see the webinars that are now available and learn what courses are in the works down the road.
- For THCA/TNCAL Members: THCA Blog
- Find a Nursing Home in Tennessee
- Find an Assisted Care Living Facility in Tennessee
- Tennessee Health Care Education Foundation - THCEF
- For THCA/TNCAL Members: Education Seminars
- THCA/TNCAL Vendor Buyer's Guide
- Tennessee Center for Assisted Living - TNCAL
- For THCA/TNCAL Members: The Compliance Store